Student Financial Services Bursary
Our mission in Student Financial Services is to provide each and every customer with the best possible service. We want you to obtain the services you need with the least amount of hassle. Although we must keep the I.R.S., Board of Regents, State Auditors, and the U.S. Department of Education happy, our goal is to keep paperwork to a minimum for you. We welcome your feedback and comments.
VSU Online Student Account Center
Valdosta State University’s new Online Student Account Center offers many convenient features which are detailed in the instructions below. To access the Online Student Account Center, please select the button located in the upper right corner of the page. Step-by-step instructions are available for student use.
Current Term Information
- Bursary Calendar including Tuition and Fee Payment Deadlines
- Excess Funds Disbursement
- How To Pay Fees (click here if International Student)
- Tuition and Fee Schedules & Deadlines
- "What's My Tuition?"
- Student Health Insurance Enrollment
Student Account Info
- Check Cashing
- Collections, Returned Checks, & Holds
- Edu. Tax Incentives/1098 - T FAQ
- Mandatory Fees and Waiver of Mandatory Fees
- Short Term Loans
- Third-Party Contracts
- VSU policy on Email, Web and Portal for Official Communications